Description: Over the past five years, Regional Asthma Management and Prevention (RAMP) has been working with SBHCs to be leaders in managing the environmental factors that make asthma worse. Using existing tools to support their work and case studies to inspire them, SBHCs across the country have been successfully implementing interventions that reduce environmental asthma triggers in homes, schools, and outdoor environments. Hear model examples from two SBHCs and learn about tools you can use to implement an asthma intervention on your campus to support your most vulnerable students.
- Anne Kelsey Lamb, MPH, Director, Regional Asthma Management & Prevention (RAMP)
- Molly Baldridge, MPH, Director of Engagement, San Francisco Marin Medical Society
- Amanda Duff, Ph.D., Director of Community Based Programs, Whitney Young Health
- Kay McLean-Grant, BSN, MSN, Senior Nurse Practitioner, ChristianaCare
- Todd Hartsock, BA, Senior Community Educator, ChristianaCare