You Make a Difference!
Your donations have helped to:
- Secure a $200 million federal appropriation for construction and equipment funds for new and existing SBHCs
- Establish a codified definition of SBHCs in federal law
- Create opportunities for young people to bring their experience, passion, voice, and insight to our convention youth track and Youth Advisory Council
- $1,000 can bring one state advocate to the Hill to win a Champion from their district
- $500 is an afternoon spent educating Congressional members on SBHCs
- $295 covers one youth registration at the School-Based Health Alliance Convention
How can I help?
You can use this FORM to donate safely and securely online.
Many employers—corporations, foundations, non-profit organizations, and associations—match their employees’ charitable contributions. In some instances, the match doubles or triples the amount of the initial gift. You can designate the School-Based Health Alliance as the recipient of a matching gift from your employer by filling out a simple form and sending it to us with your donation.
For details on your employer’s matching gift program (or to find out if they have one), check with your employer’s human resources department and follow their directions to initiate a match.
Please email all matching gift forms to firstname.lastname@example.org