- Patricia Julianelle, Director of Program Advancement and Legal Affairs, SchoolHouse Connection
- Jillian Sitjar, Program Manager, Higher Education, SchoolHouse Connection
- Seleena E. Moore, MPH, Senior Program Manager, School-Based Health Alliance
- Miranda Robinson-Perez, MPH, CHES, Program Manager, School-Based Health Alliance
- Alaina Boyer, PhD, Director of Research, National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Description: For youth experiencing homelessness, it can be particularly challenging to socially acclimate to the current environment in a safe and healthy way. The disconnect from health care, social and educational environments can negatively impact the wellbeing of their development and access to support systems on which they depend for relationships and self-care, which can further exacerbate their vulnerabilities. The School-Based Health Alliance and National Health Care for the Homeless Council have invited SchoolHouse Connection to share their knowledge and facilitate discussions on promising practices for addressing and supporting youth through these challenging times. In this webinar we will explore those challenges and provide discussions on topics including considerations for youth experiencing homelessness during the pandemic and racial justice movement, connectivity to health care, and school re-entry and access.