A Conversation on the Impact of Racial Injustices, Health Inequities, and Paths for Moving Forward
Date: June 2020
The Weitzman Institute and the School-Based Health Alliance are partnering together to bring guidance and information focusing on leadership, experience, and strategies to support a virtual school based health center model.
- School-Based Health Alliance Youth Advisory Council members Baila Salifou and Christina Vo
- C4 Innovations Youth Advisory Board member Nathaniel Batiste, III
- Health Centers in Schools Student Alliance Council member Kingslee Vinson
- Former CT NAACP Youth & College President and
- Current Councilman of City of Norwich, Derell Williams