Description: Join us for a discussion from the youth perspective addressing the legacy of racial injustices and health inequities and discussing what we can do to stand in solidarity for change and form solutions for moving forward.
The Weitzman Institute and the School-Based Health Alliance are partnering together to bring guidance and information focusing on leadership, experience, and strategies to support a virtual school based health center model.
- School-Based Health Alliance Youth Advisory Council members Baila Salifou and Christina Vo
- C4 Innovations Youth Advisory Board member Nathaniel Batiste, III
- Health Centers in Schools Student Alliance Council member Kingslee Vinson
- Former CT NAACP Youth & College President and
- Current Councilman of City of Norwich, Derell Williams