Personalize Your Experience: Download the 2017 Convention Mobile App!
With it you can:
- Build your own personal convention schedule.
- Access digital handouts from presenters.
- Score discounts for nearby restaurants.
- Interact with other attendees through games and social media.
Download the App
- Go to the Apple Store (if you have an iPhone)* or Google Play Store (if you have an Android).*
- Search for “School-Based Health Alliance.”
- Click download once the app is visible.
*if you don’t have an apple or android phone, visit events.crowdcompass.com/sbha-convention on any computer browser to view the web version of the app.
- Open the app and select “2017 National School-Based Health Care Convention” (available in June 2017) to download this year’s content.
- Once downloaded, log in to access all the awesome features and convention updates. To log in:
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to access the left-hand side menu.
- Click on “Log in for more features!” at the top with a gear icon.
- Type your first and last name and hit “Next”.
- Enter your email address and hit “Next”. A verification code will automatically be sent to this email address. Open that email to obtain your verification code.
- When prompted, enter your 4-digit verification code and hit “Verify.”
- That’s it! You’ll be redirected back to the app and ready to explore all it has to offer.
Once you’re logged in, we recommend staying logged in so you don’t have to repeat the
log in process.