Join the Quality Counts movement!
We are challenging the school-based health care field to join the movement and voluntarily adopt and report the five performance measures for SBHCs.
In 2014, the School-Based Health Alliance and the Center for School Mental Health, with support from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB), launched the School Health Services National Quality Initiative (NQI). Central to the NQI is the adoption of the first-ever set of standardized performance measures by school-based health centers (SBHCs).
Collecting standardized data from SBHCs nationwide will help to describe the quality of care being delivered in SBHCs at the national level and demonstrate our collective impact to advocate for increased support of the model.
The resources and information on these webpages can be used to:
- Review definitions of the five core performance measures for SBHCs
- Learn about promising strategies to improve the care being delivered
- View tips on how to set up your EHR to collect data and how to report data to the Alliance
- Understand what data is being collected and when, as well as how data will be used and how privacy will be protected
- Join an online community of peers adopting the performance measures, register for webinars, and request support
Use the menu to the top right to get started.
Quality Counts–Join Us!