- Deanna Montella, BSN, RN, Director of Nursing, True Health, Sanford, FL
- Janelle Dunn, MHA, CMPE, Chief Operating Officer, True Health, Sanford, FL
- Margaret E. Rogers DNP, RN, FNP-BC, Director of Primary Health CareMontefiore School Health Program, Bronx, NY
- Maureen Daly, MD, MPH, Consultant for Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment’s SBHC Program, Wheat Ridge, CO
- Richard Lyn-Cook, MD, MPH, Medical Director, School Based Clinics, Houston, TX
Are you considering Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition? School-based health center sponsor organizations are tackling and achieving the challenge of obtaining PCMH recognition/certification. NCQA, AAAHC, and PC-SBHC PCMH recognition processes aim to foster integrated systems that deliver higher quality, better coordinated, cost-effective preventive and primary care across the entire population. Hear from presenters who have completed the NCQA PCMH and AAAHC PCMH recognitions and learn about PC-SBHC from one of the designers of the model. You will hear about benefits and challenges faced by SBHCs, particularly related to quality improvement. You will walk away with an understanding of which model may work best for your SBHC.